(extra) WEEK 8 How to design a good street? What do you think

 I think the environment that affects them is more important. People may be affected by the actions of each person, but I think it is more affected by the environment that many people have formed. There are many changes in one's behavior depending on how the environment around him is created. Let's say everyone is saying the same answer to a problem. Can you shout different answers in this situation? It creates an environment where people can only tell the answers they say. Of course, there may be people shouting different answers. But I think there will be few. The environment has a lot of influence on yourself and is important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1. (extra) Why are you taking this class?

Week4) Review about my Interaction Assignment

Week4) Review about my Interaction Assignment