W4. Extra ) the Interaction Assignment

 What did you do? 

I observed people interacting in public places. The act of observing people in public places itself was interesting and little strange. Because I don't have any experience observing other people's interactions.


What did you learn? 

First of all, I could feel that people were acting like Goffman's theory. I also understood why they expressed acting by looking at different things in front stage and back stage. In particular, it was easy to see the academic theory and the nameplate of the situation in everyday life that the interaction was strengthened by gossiping about employees who didn't come in the back stage.


Was it fun? 

It was interesting to observe the interactions that I didn't know and knew. For others, it was the first time I had watched the actions and words of people who were not really close to me. In particular, by combining this with theory, I was able to understand it better.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project 2. Script

Week 4 Extra: What is Drama? Please try to describe theater as if you were explaining this concept to a person who never heard of it.